October 24, 2005

Little Nipply Today

I woke up this morning and the house was freezing. I guess Fall is finally upon us. I didn't turn the heater on. I am not complaining but I hate to be so cold that my nipples are at full attention and then my comrades at work will inevitably comment to the point where I am embarrassed to even have breasts.

Let me explain about my nipples. My ex used to call them "First Grade Pencil Erasers" because they extend about an inch outward and are about 1/2 inch in diameter. (I guess not so normal!)

I was told a couple of times that my tits were really pretty and perfect. But I don't totally agree because the undersides and outer sides of them have traces of stretch marks which make them definitely less than perfect. Supposedly I could have avoided this by wearing a bra 24/7 while going through my puberty years told to me by my Grandmother. In fact, I have seen my Grandmother's rack, and let's just say, to be as old as she is, she has a nice set of tits.

I've just thought of this other bit of Titology to admit. Whenever I've seen a mother breast-feeding her baby, I am always a bit uneasy. I can't help it.

Here she is in the middle of everyone with one tit displayed and the baby slurping like hell. Please don't get me wrong, I think if she wants to feed the baby in public, by all means. I'm just saying that I don't know why, but I feel uneasy. It's like I don't want to look, but I do.. then spend the next moments trying not to look again. Some women do the breastfeeding very tactfully, they will at least have a blanket or something over the baby's head while it is feeding. I am very appreciative for them. I know I'm a mother, and No I didn't breastfeed, but I just feel awkward and wonder if the Moms feel awkward to be so exposed in public.


Man, I'm on a tit fit today aren't I? I have no idea why but at least I'm logging something on here.

I could discuss my date last night, or my playing hookey at work Friday and taking off to Savannah this weekend. I had my cable installed last night and man that internet is crazy fast. I'll include that in my next writings. Perhaps I'll be able to tell you more about last night's dude because he'll call me and we'll go again.. Oops, did I just say go again? HA! I meant go at it again.. NOOOO, I'm seriously teasing, I mean go out again....

umm so back to Breasts...

I'm trying to think of all the names you can call them: Boobs, Tits, Teats, Rack, Knockers, Chi Chi's, Puppies, Pillows, Cupcakes, Melons, Titty's, Tiddy's,

WAIT - Hold everything: Thanks to Adult Toy Reviews.com, they did the work for me.

Here ya go!

bazookas
bazoomies
bee bite
beer glass
berthas
big berthas
big McDuffs
blouse bunnies
boob
boobie
bosom
boulders
brace and bits
bristols (British slang, one source claims from British WWI fighter aircraft called the Bristol Fighter, contracted to “Brisfit”, which rhymed with tit, while another source claims from the Bristol City soccer team)
bubbies
bubs
buds
buffers
cantaloups
cantaloupes
champagne glass (or beer glass)
chi-chi
chubbies
coconuts
Dolly Partons
double barrel
Double Lotus Peak
droppers
dugs
dumplings
fun cushions
globes
grapefruits
headlights
hooters
hummers
jugs
knobs
knockers
light and bitter (plural, British slang, a joke about a barmaid having the two main types of English beer tattooed on her breasts)
lungs
mammary
melon
milk wagons
muffins
norks
pair
puppies
rack
ski slopes
tabs
ta tas
teat
thirty-eights
thrÂ’penny bits (plural, British slang)
tit
tittie (or titty)
twin mounds
top bullocks
tweeters
twin mounds
twin peaks
twins
udder
wine glass
woofers

I reckon no matter what you call them, you have to admit that God certainly knew what he was doing when he made WOMAN!

Peace to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment