October 25, 2005

It always leads back to him...

I could start this with all the things that have happened these past few weeks, but I think I'll start with "him".

Did I mention that I still love him? (sorry had to see it written down again)

Today was pretty much a day of thinking about "him".

Before you ask "Why Today?", I have absolutely no idea. The date isn't consequential in that it's his birthday or that of someone dear to him, but it is a constant nagging that had me almost sending him a text message during the day today.

I sincerely hope everything is ok with him.

Now I know what you are thinking, "Denise quit acting like you have some sort of telepathic/kinetic link to this man just because you've sucked his dick a few times".

Ok, I am going to admit something that I have never told another soul except my daughter and only because she brought it up.

I know you are all going to think I'm crazy as hell, but just go with me for a moment because I bet some of you are going to gasp for a second and then suddenly think to yourself "Oh, I have that too!"...

Ok here we go... When I was in 5th grade, I was in my school's lunch room and this girl was walking with her food tray to her seat. I remember looking up at her as she walked, and I suddenly saw her falling in my mind. (I KNOW IT.. CRAZY AS A LOON!!) Y'all, not 10 seconds later, she tripped on something that I kept looking at the floor for, but it was invisible, and she fell. Her food tray went across the room and that girl fell right on her knees.

I know what you are thinking, I know it sounds ridiculously, utterly, impossibly crazy to think about.

I can't prove it.. Hell, I wouldn't even admit to it.. but over the years, little things happen that I know without a shadow of a doubt leaves me to believe that I have some sort of 6th sense.

I knowwwwww.. just read...

S0... while the children were here this summer, Sara and I had a lot of time to talk with Keith out and about with his friends in the neighborhood.

During one of our Mom and daughter talks, Sara told me about an incident that happened at her school... She was very shy upon relaying the story to me, and at first she was thinking I didn't believe her because I didn't immediately say anything in reply to it.

Here goes: She told me that during the middle of class one day.. and this tells you how bad of a listener I am, I forgot what class it was. I want to say music but anyway, she said she was sitting in her desk along with the other students and she had this heavy feeling that her teacher's earring was about to fall out. She said she actually saw it in her mind, the scene that the earring fell out and that it landed on the teacher's desk. Sara said that she even heard the sound of it when it hit the desk and the teacher's reaction to it. Then my little sweet baby girl said that in just a few seconds, to her total shock, the teacher's earring actually did fall out, fell on her desk, and the teacher did the same action that Sara said had played out in her head...

A minute or two after Sara told me this, I responded to her by telling her about things that had happened to me in the past. I told her about the girl at school, and I told her that I think it is called a sort of sixth sense that we have. We talked about how we seem to be able to know exactly what someone is about to say before they even say it. We talked about how it doesn't happen all the time, just once in a while. But both of us agreed that whenever it did happen, that it was a thought in our heads that seemed to be really strong and seemed to play out a scene.

Sara told me that a lot of times she felt like she was doing something, or watching something on TV, or in some sort of situation that she had been precisely in before. I explained to her that it was called Deja Vous,(spell check) and that a lot of people experienced it.

Now Y'all can balk or whatever you need to do, because I am doing it as I am writing this, but I advised Sara that we don't have any special powers or anything like that and that if she walked around telling people about what she experienced, that people would probably think she was touched in the head so to keep quiet about it unless she wanted to discuss it with me. So we left it at that and haven't talked about it any further.

Which brings me back to the point I was making at the beginning of this post.

I feel something nagging at me about "him"... What the hell is going on?

God's Peace to You and Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment