Brief reprieve from story...
First off, I hope everyone that possibly can, makes a donation to one of the Funds set up to help the people affected by Katrina. I made a donation to The American Red Cross. I'm not sure where the money goes, I am thinking that it goes to fill back up the reserves they had. My heart goes out to the people of Louisiana and Mississippi and other surrounding states and cities.
In other news, It seems that I have started some sort of story about me and "HIM" but I'm not sure why. I am not very good at writing stories with dialogue and such so if you've tried to read it and couldn't get into it, I completely understand.
It is soothing for me to actually read over what I've written because even though a lot of the story line is fictional, I am able to conjure up certain events that happened and jump back into a pleasurable time when two people cared about one another and wanted to be together to share some of life.
Life is going pretty well, Gas prices are killing me, kids are doing great and settled back into the daily routine of school and extracurricular activities of football and dance classes.
Roommate keeps me company and I am experiencing a lot of things like drag races and football games with him that I've never been to before.
The Clemson Game Saturday night was so exciting. Never saw so much orange in all my life. It was so thrilling to be in a crowd of 78,000 people and our seats were so good that I could actually hear the players talking on the field. I Never thought I'd enjoy a football game but I did immensely.
I meet some men in between all of this going on, and I act nice to them, they buy dinner or drinks, then I go home..
Same ole Same... Flutter of hope though, that one of them will knock my socks off one day.
QUESTION OF THE DAY: IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME, DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO AT THIS MOMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I don't guess you want to know what my answer to that is do you?
Well, I can't help it, I still LOVE HIM.... I still Feel Him, I still Hear Him..
Hell, I can still smell him...
Ok Ok.. I'm leavin...
God's Peace to you...
No comments:
Post a Comment