Sorry about the title, I didn't have an appropriate one so I just put whatever came to mind first.
We got to the campground at about 10pm Friday because stupid me made a left turn at Albuquerque and ended up chasing my ass. But, we finally made it and had a pretty great time until Saturday when the rain came, and I said, "fuck this, I'm going home". So my cousin and her group packed up and came to my house. We piled in the beds and crashed out for the night and they left early Sunday morning.
Roommate came home about 6:30 last night with child and ex-wife in tow. She needed me to look and see if I could do some editing to some pictures she had taken of the baby. We talked a good while and she left soon after.
In other news, Today makes One year since "him" and though I knew him years before, this last year was a turning point in our relationship that ended up ruining my life.
Well, my life isn't completely ruined but I swear on the life of my children, I don't think I could ever live through a hurt like the one I've experienced dealing with this situation. Let's just forget about "him". He knows I love him and always will..... (mind drift to thoughts of the past year...)
Ok, Fuck that, I'm in a great mood. I refuse to let thoughts of "him" turn my mood sour.
And with that, I have nothing else to add...
except...
YO BRO!
No comments:
Post a Comment