July 28, 2005

Counting down

He's Back! Roommate that is... He got out yesterday and called me at work at about 9am as soon as he had walked the short distance from the detention center to my house. I haven't seen him yet because he took a shower and my best friend came and picked him up so he could spend the next few days with his son. So he's been over there and will be until who knows when.

Now I already know that I am a control freak and that I am a bitch, and having said that, I just feel that if roommate knows he needs a place to live, and he's lost his job, shouldn't his main priority after seeing his son for a while, be to go seek out employment? I mean I am all for him visiting with his son, even spending the nights over there, but I just think he should delegate some time to finding a way to pay his rent.

The kids are leaving soon and it really sucks ass. We went clothes and shoe shopping last night. My son just had to have these certain type tennis shoes called "Vans", so we found those and my daughter of course will not be out done and had to have a pair as well. I have to admit they are pretty cool looking shoes. I thought I was going to be the lucky parent in that my children would not be ones that have to have name-brand stuff. Little did I know, they just weren't old enough at the time. Now my son wants "Polo" shirts and they must have the horse on the front. We were looking in the boy's department and they definitely had "POLO" brand, but they had other things as the logo emblem, not a damn horse. Now had I not been looking for "Polo" shirts, they would have been all over the place.

Well, if all goes well, and I can find this camping place, we will be leaving Friday evening after I get off of work. I looked online forever to try and narrow down some driving directions and I think I'm more acclimated to the area but I am a little nervous because I think it is going to require me to drive through the city of Augusta, GA, and I think that is pretty heavy with traffic. Hell I don't really know because I haven't been through there but that is what I've heard and...

I believe everything anyone tells me!!!!

Which leads me back to why I am heart broken and why I am such a bitch and why I..

Ewww.. Shut the hell up Denise!!

Who in the hell wants to hear all that?

NO ONE!

I'll be better tomorrow y'all.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment