Ok today topped it off.. I am a very screwed up individual. Remember "nice guy"?
Well, I haven't been in touch with him because I just felt like there was a tad too many remarks implying that a sexually based relationship would be his main desire.
Well, He has been in contact with me and so long story short, we set something up for us to spend some time together today. (Sunday afternoon) So.. I called about 2pm to see where he was in his day and he said he had another hour or so and then he'd give me a call and let me know he was on his way.
OK... 5:30pm rolls around. I call.. the phone immediately goes to voice mail. I get the crazies started in my head and I wait a bit longer. I try again.. Voice Mail!...
I left a message. "Hey.. I think you seem to have a problem with this so just do me a favor and forget my number and have a great life".. THE END...
He calls back to tell me he was on a Highway just a ways down the road from my town and couldn't pick up a signal. (OOPS) BUT DAMN IT ISN"T MY FAULT TOTALLY... He said he would call me when he was "ON THE WAY"..
I can't help that he chose to get on down the road before he even attempted to let me in on the fact that he was nearby. OH WELL...
He said.. "YOU SEEM TO HAVE ISSUES.. I DON'T THINK WE'D BE RIGHT FOR ONE ANOTHER."
I don't blame him... GET AWAY FROM ME... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE... I AM PSYCHOTIC.....
signed sincerely,
UNDATEABLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment