July 19, 2005

Dear YOU...

I am sorry!

Terribly sorry for any and all pain that has come from me to touch any part of you and your life.

I never wanted any of this to turn into something ugly.

I am sorry that I allowed you to continually overpower my feelings.

I am very apologetic that I have and still have at moments, vengeful thoughts where you are concerned.

I wish you truly a life filled of love and happiness.

Inside of me remains a memory so strong that I am sure it will take the rest of my life to even begin to scratch for the surface of recovery.

I long to be rid of the emotional baggage I carry around on a daily basis where you and I are concerned.

I say I love you.. I continually feel it but I am sure you do not deserve such graciousness bestowed upon you.

I know that the biggest challenge I have yet to face is the one where I can forgive myself for allowing any of it to have happened.

I do value the fact that though the lesson is not revealed to me clearly, that in time it shall be and I will have come through this dark tunnel a stronger and better person.

I remain...

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment