July 19, 2005

A Good Deed

Ok so get this. I called nice guy.

ME: Hey please don't hang up!

Niceguy: Yeah?

ME: Look I'm a mess and I'm sorry for the rude things I left on your voice mail but I know now that I am too fucked up to even begin a relationship with anyone until I can fix myself. I think I am actually still bitter over my ex and I have taken it out on quite a few men since our split. Until I work those issues out, I'm no good to anyone. But I've been thinking for a while now that you and my best friend would probably really hit it off.

Niceguy: What do you mean?

ME: Well, whenever I've talked to you it has always been in the back of my mind that you seem to have alot in common with her and I don't know I just think that she deserves someone nice and I know you seem to be a good guy.

Niceguy: Tell me about her.

Me: Blah blah

Niceguy: Ok I'll call her tonight.. blah blah.. bye..

Me: "excitedly" hangs up and calls best friend

Long story short.. he called her tonight and they might get together Saturday. I am afraid that if they do that I'll lose my friend because new relationships don't want a tag along. But I will gladly take backseat because my best friend deserves happiness and someone to treat her nice.

I guess we'll see.


Lets see... on the homefront everything is cool, took my little girl to see "Bewitched" tonight. It was a really cute movie. I don't care what anyone says, I think Nicole Kidman is a really good actress. She can do alot of different roles.

Ok so I think I did a good deed today with wanting to help my friend find "true love"...

Now where's my reward?

Peace 2u..

No comments:

Post a Comment