Roommate went to jail!
Yes he most certainly did.
I gave him 235.00 a couple of months ago for a ticket of some sort he received in his truck and I even took his Juvenile Delinquent, Immature Ass, to the courthouse to pay it.
I know.... I can't help it! I felt sorry for him... I didn't want him to lose his driver's license so I told him to take the money and pay it and pay me back immediately.
Like that shit happened. NO!
Come to find out he did not pay the fine and so they suspended his license.
DUH HUH!!
Well then he gets pulled over recently in the middle of the night, they call my best friend to come get his truck because he is driving without a license (truck is in her name). She calls me to come drive one of the vehicles, and thus, an added thousand bucks or so is added to his debt. (unbeknownst to us that he was driving on suspension)
Court was today and of course he didn't have all that money he's racked up in fines.
What's so funny is, he was the only one that felt like he might not go to jail.
Now "Roomie...
How dumb can you be? That judge will look at you, ask how do you plea? and then say the amount he wants in his pocket.
You aint got it?
Ohhh well then.. You goin' to da jailhouseeeeeee!
He called me earlier.. "Hey girl, I got 60 days with 20 to serve".
Now folks.. he was a little happy in his voice as he told me about it..
I mean my lord...I don't give a damn if I only get one day to be in jail.. I would sure as hell not be happy about it...
Damnit to hell, I wanted him to have to do at least 3 months. He needs to have some time to think. His priorities are so screwed up.. (ya think?)
A few days earlier I was yelling at him because he came home like at 5am all geeked up on I guess meth or coke or something... Then trying to say..
"I was drinking!" "That's all"
I didn't care about that.. What I cared about was that he owed me a Hundred bucks for part of the rent he pays and of course what does he say to me when I asked where the rent was?
"I couldn't cash my check cause I don't have an ID".
Ohhh ok so I just looked at him and said .. "Mmmhmmmm, right..."
Then, the next morning, I asked him if he had my rent money.. Nope.. cause get this... He "lost" the check....
No.. what he did was.. cashed it as usual and bought as much "smack" as he could...
He spent every freaking dime on it..
and that is why I called the cops..
Yes I did..
It might have been two days later but I had to think of a reason to.. so I did the only thing I could think of! I went to work Monday morning and I took his house key so he couldn't get in.. (Who's ya daddy now boy.. I'll fix your red wagon!)
Well that pissed him off and he called me...
I said "Are you in my house?"
and he said "I sure am and I'm taking a shit on your toilet right fuckin now!"
I hung up and called the cops.. I wasn't really mad at him.. not really... but I'll be damned if someone is going to get one over on me!!!
Well they came to the house while I of course was at work and then called me and told me that I would have to serve an eviction on him.
That little bastard... That's ok.. I'm not paying the 65.00 fee to file an eviction on him.. so he can just stay with me.. I'll become such a bitch he'll be running out the door..
I have alot to say about "Him" but I think I'll get back from the beach, see how it goes while there, and let y'all in on all of it..
Cause this Volcano is at it's exploding point and I am about to erupt....
LOL - at least he's got free room and board now!
ReplyDelete