May 15, 2005

Proud of ME

Well, We started out at a local restaurant which to me was the highlight of the evening because I have finally got it in my head that I am just not a night club person.

We had dinner and drinks (or Three) and then proceeded to go to our first club which turned out to be just ourselves, the barkeep and two other women. Now mind you this is a Saturday night at 10ish. Where are the people? Do they not go to bars anymore? We figured that perhaps we were just at the wrong one so we drove to another one. Nothing.

Then upon our last and final descent we went into a club that was full of people. I walked in and immediately looked at my friend and said, "I've had my fill, I am going home, please don't be mad" She wasn't and so here it was 2am and I didn't exactly want to go home but knew I couldn't handle being in some loud smoky dark place with people I didn't know.

So I went over to one friends house who was watching some movie about firemen and talked with him a while. Then called another friend and met him at a local all night place and we chatted until about 4am.

Finally, I got home and felt so good about not having called "Him" that I almost texted him to ask wasn't he proud of me for not bothering him the entire night but quickly relayed that thought and passed out in bed.

So thus my weekend ends, with a clean house and a freshly washed vehicle and pretty much nothing to report or regret.