May 14, 2005

How do you spell bachorlette? bacheralette?

Wow, I won the spelling bee in 5th grade I should certainly know how to spell Bachlorette . (damn I think that's wrong too!) Anyway, this spell check is not working because it doesn't have a clue what it is I'm trying to say.

Long story short, my friends sister is getting married May 21st in Gatlinburg and tonight is the B party. (God, that is chapping my ass that I can't spell it) So I made a plan that I shall not drink too much and end up calling "him". (Did I ever happen to mention that I still Love this man deeply?)

Today, I went to do my morning thing, which was go to the track with Brutus (my 4 pound chihuahua which I would gladly post a picture of, if only I knew how on this site) and walk my
4 1/2 miles.

My latest project is replacing my spare bathroom flooring, painting and putting a new border up. So I've went to Lowe's consistently looking for border. I chose a granny smith apple color paint and lavendar for the trim. It looks very nice but the border selection is not going as smoothly.

I keep getting swatches of it and then not fond of what I have picked out. Oh lord this post today should be called BORING!!! Well, the good part was that as I was crossing the street to go into Lowe's today, these guys in a truck whistled at me.

Now being the liberal woman that I am, I should have been infused with anger (how dare they treat me so rudely!) and flipped them off, but instead I smiled inwardly and poked my chest out even more as I walked in the store, hoping the other 100 guys in there were going to notice how perfect I am and whistle at me too. Which of course, didn't happen. (blind fools they are...)

So after leaving the hardware store, I had to go find a dress for this wedding, and something to wear to this party tonight. I should note, I have never been to a B party before in my life. I've been invited to some but never chose to go because another one of my "Things wrong with me" is that I am not comfortable around crowds of people that I do not know. I always seem to get tongue-tied and end up trying to find the nearest corner to hide. (Funny, this doesn't seem to be a problem when I am drinking.")

Nevertheless, I am now home from a successful day of shopping and here I am posting my thoughts of the day on a site that no one will ever read. (Even though it is probably for the best since it is made up of alot of useless and senseless blabbering.)

ps: "If this is Austin, I still Love you"...

1 comment:

  1. lol courtesy of dictionary.com

    bach·e·lor·ette ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bch-l-rt, bchl-)
    n. Informal
    An unmarried woman.


    lol I've never heard of the term "chapping my ass" it gives me naughty images. I quite like it. Have you found a nice border color? You should leave a different shade by the border each time you go in there until one time you walk in and go "hm, that looks good"

    I have a chi too! her name's lola.. I don't think I've ever walked 4.5 miles in my life.. go you!

    ReplyDelete