It's 11pm on a Saturday night and though my head is still just a little fuzzy, I am certainly able to maintain enough composure to write my thoughts for the night. I am going to start with my dream. I have to get this down somewhere so I can analyze it in the future.. I don't remember much but here goes:
I remember going somewhere to a seminar or something out of town. One of the women that were attending was a tall blonde headed woman and this seems so out of character for me because well never mind, the only person that would know my taste in women is "him" and he sure aint gonna talk...
Anyway, I don't remember how we met, I don't even remember many details of the situation at all... she really wasn't like drop dead gorgeous or anything, you could see the beginning etches of lines around her eyes, and her laugh lines were slightly apparent. Her hair was in a short style at the nape of her neck and she had really pretty blue eyes. I would guess she was at best, maybe 42 years old. But she exubed personality and an infectious smile.. to me.. she was exceptionally beautiful..
Somehow we were having some sort of business chat, and I remember overlooking along with her, some paperwork or something on a dark mahogany desk. The next thing in my dream we were at a restaurant having a more intimate conversation and sitting close to one another.
I remember in my dream how she smelled, and I remember the cream colored blouse she had on was open just enough that one could look down easily enough and see the traces of cleavage and I don't think I had ever been more aroused in my life.
We kept catching one anothers stare and finally I leaned to her and kissed her very gently wondering if my advances would be welcomed. God it was so passionate and yet innocent. I remember reaching to her chin with one hand and bringing her face to mine and then just slightly opening my mouth to take her lips into mine.
Both of our tongues barely touching one anothers and then just as the kiss was ending, both of us looking at one another and then looking shyly away smiling blushfully. I will definitely say I have never kissed like that anywhere else but in my dreams.
The next scene jumps rapidly because I remember her laying on her back in a bed that was high up. Like a dark four-poster bed. The room I have yet to know. It was really nice. She had on white satin panties that were so glossy against her dark skin. she wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts Oh dear god.. perfect.. tan and erect nipples. Not too big and you know that crease right between them on a woman? I was dying to lick that line all the way to her belly button.
I was so excited and wanted her so much, I only hope she was as excited as I was. I wanted to gobble her up. But then again I just wanted to savor every second and take my time and go very, very, very, slowly. Which is exactly what I did. I was on my side facing her, she still lying on her back with her eyes closed dreamily as I started kissing gently on her neck. God she had the softest skin.
I remember somehow making my way to be adjusted with her body, so I could lick a trace line from her beautiful breasts down to her ribcage and even further to her navel stopping just above her beginning of pelvic bone. Jesus yall, I swear I have never felt so emotional and passionate and in love and .. you name it.. I was feeling it...
Licking her body I don't really remember what it tasted like. I remember her having just a slight moan as I was making my way down her body. I was assured she was liking it. I kept thinking about how wet she might be if I were to press my fingertips to her sex and be amazed at how I was able to excite her and how moist she was.
I couldn't wait and damn I wanted to find out quickly, but I didn't dare go further down yet. I remember looking up to see if she was watching me, her eyes were open to me and she seemed on a drug and I kept thinking how hot this was and even though I had never tasted a woman before I was most definitely about to give it my all and try to drive this woman to ecstasy because just the act of what I was doing to her was driving me completely insane.
I could tell she was ready for something more than my kissing of her body could do when she opened her thighs slightly and began to thrust her hips just a little. Folks, I know it was my dream but when she started doing that.. I was a goner..
I positioned myself in between her thighs and took in the site of what I was about to partake of. I don't remember how her panties got taken off, I remember the first thing I saw was the lips of her beautiful crotch, swollen... pinkish.. her pubic area trimmed but not completely bare. God it was pretty!!!
I reached out my index and middle fingers to part her labia so I could get a better view of her clitoris. It was like a little tiny rosebud and by this time my mouth was watering to taste it. I leaned in close to get to eye level and holding her thighs with one arm, I put my finger just at the top opening of her crotch and began encircling her clit very very slightly. I could see it throbbing just a little... kinda like a heartbeat...
My fingers first one and then more reached down further.. I was so excited to find out that when I touched the inside of her pussy it was creamy... MY GOD how creamy it was... I brought up a finger to my mouth to taste it.. hidden from view to see how it would taste... It was sooooooooo I don't know the word.. it was PURE LIQUID SEX.. that's all I can describe it as..
I remember nothing about her movements, I remember nothing of her sounds, as I moved my mouth down and began to probe her with my tongue... This was ABOUT ME.. THIS WAS ME ENJOYING SOMETHING SO PLEASURABLE that nothing or no one else existed.
I licked her clit.. and I roamed inside of her with my tongue.. darting in and out.. taking in every drop I could.. I remember soaking my face into it.. my chin.. my nose.. drinking in every bit of her.... then as if coming out of a dream lapsed coma.. I began to have a goal.. and that was to make her moan and writhe her body in pleasure..
I was determined that this woman was going to have an orgasm .. A DAMN GOOD ONE .. and I .. ME.. MYSELF.. was going to be the one to give it to her.. I started focusing my attention on her clit.. paying such attention to the swelling and throbbing of it.. I would wrestle my tongue to stay in a rhythm and dart quickly... flickering my tongue over it.. around it... ramming my tongue in between her pussy lips for added benefit..
I remember seeing her arching her back and I remember seeing her grabbing one of the slats of the headboard.... God she was experiencing such pleasure and I suddenly remembered my own sex.. I touched a finger to my own pussy as I was eating hers and I was soaked... it was dripping down my inner thigh...
All of a sudden her moans were loud... very loud and I said.. Ok this is definitely it... and all I can remember after that was her clit was so engorged.. I licked and licked at it.. and I remember feeling hot .. steamy... liquid .. it was slightly clear.. not like the cream that had so invitingly welcomed me into her from the beginning...
it spurted out from her... she was cumming.. GOD.. she was cumming.. I was gulping it up.. trying to get every drop.. swallowing it... loving it.. not being able to get enough of it...
I don't remember anything else.. my last thoughts in my dream were how I never knew a woman spurted such as she was having an orgasm...
and then I woke up..
Needless to say, Horny.. and ready to meet a woman to fall in love with and make my own.. emotionally.. and physically.. Dear God.. am I a lesbian?
No Darlin...your not a lesbian, at least not in the true sense of the word. From what I read and can tell, your a sensous woman who enjoys her sexuality and experiencing the sexuality of others. Your not gay! You are however, open to a bisexual experience, and that is a good thing, from my perspective.
ReplyDeleteThere are only two mammels that God has seen for to allow the feelings of sex to be pleasurable. Wish I could remember the other mammel, but the important one is the human race. If sex is meant to be pleasurable...the, by all means, enjoy!!!