May 21, 2005

Disregard

Ok please forgive that last post, I was not myself. It's 7am and I'm still not quite myself and I have to make amends this morning with the people I made upset last night. I not only called him and left two messages, but I also called my Ex. I feel really bad about that.

I will not call "him" though and apologize, he just deletes my messages as soon as they come into his voice mail storage probably never even listening to them anyway, so I am not worried about that but my ex didn't need to be woke up at 3 am to listen to my stupid ramblings.

I said I didn't do clubs well and I don't. I am very upset at myself. What the hell is yagermeister anyway? or Jagermeister? Hell I don't know... I was never a bar person when I was young.. then got married and now I still shouldn't be in a bar.

What kind of people are actually in those places? It reminds me of the chat rooms on Yahoo. Same people on there all the time much like I'm thinking the bars are. They are probably thinking something new is going to happen and things will be different. I don't think so but hell who am I? No ONE...

Hey I do have that dream to write about, and then I want to write about these guys I met in that club last night. I think the whole world must be on drugs... Oh mannn... you remember who said that?

Remember that movie "Fast Times at Ridgemont High?" Mr. Hand? I loved that movie. Ok I just came on here to drink some tea and try to get clear headed before I head to the track with Brutus. I'll be back... <===(terminator.. another excellent movie... IMHO.)

No comments:

Post a Comment