May 21, 2005
oh hell I am drunk...
Ok folks. It's 3am and call me a slush but I only went out because my roommate begged me to go with him. I just charged 107.00 on my credit card because he said we had to try something called a bullmeister. Damn even with 5 split bullmeisters and 5 crown and sevens under my belt I can spell. Please someone give me a hell yeah!.. ok God I woke up first thing to tell you about my dream I had. I said I'd tell you of my dreams cause they were so off the wall. Well, I dreamed about a woman. They are alot of times about women. I swear I must have been a very sexually active man in my after life. I feel kinda sick.. wonder if I should have mixed those alcohols together. I drink only crown because it doesn't give me a headache the next day. Hey you know what? I'm gonna call him right freaking now. I know.. WHY? Hell I don't know.. I gotta go .. I will write later.. I am so polluted at this moment.. be back later.. man I hate this... this is not a way to live...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment