May 6, 2005

It's Friday..aint got nuttin ta do!

I have read so many wonderful blogs on here. My favorites are "clublife", "waiter rant", and "she just walks around with it". ( i am sorry, i don't know how to link you guys yet.) I wish I could write as eloquently.

They say you should always write about what you know. The only thing I know, is that I "don't know anything". I make mistakes and I readily admit it. Hell I'm my own worst critic. In fact reading over these last few posts that I've written, I can see how someone could read them and just want to yell "waaaa waaaa waaaa"! However, this isn't being written for anyone but me.

With that being said, I spoke with him these last couple of days briefly but not in the fashion that I would have liked. It is not an easy situation and I'm not making it much better because I don't know how to communicate effectively to him for it to make a difference.

This has went into a mode that instead of being passionate, exciting, romantic, exhilarating, lots of sex and escaping reality adventures, went skydiving into the depths of anger, hostility and tear- filled remorse. Remember that movie "The butterfly effect"? In that movie you could go back in time and change the past. Man.. I wish I could do that. I just want to clutch those precious moments that were once "us" and bring them back to surface. However, I wouldn't want to harm the other parts of the past.

Ok enough bad stuff. The good stuff lately is, only a month before the children get home from school for the summer... I rented a condo at the beach for a week in July... I am positive in my checking account and it's still a week until payday... and lastly... I had a great hair day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment