April 4, 2009

Time's Almost Up...

As the phone rang Mara already knew in her mind and heart who it was. She pulled her hair to one side as she pushed the send button to answer the call.

"Hello Heath" she said into the receiver.

"Need I say this is a courtesy call?" the man on the other end replied.

"Now little brother, we both know you are checking up on me." Mara exclaimed.

Heath was Mara's only sibling and actually only living relative since their parents had died a few years back.

"Ok you got me, are you going to give me an update or do I need to come down there and drag it out of you?" Heath said.

"I wish you were here, I sure could use a more upbeat veiw point or rather I should say, a more faith driven soul to speak to." she said.



I wrote the above a few weeks ago in the middle of the night to start Heath and Mara's story but I'm not ready to tell it yet...

I just finished watching the latest "american idol" and Adam was far and above the rest of the gang of singers.

I should have known he was gay, and I probably knew the moment I saw him, not that it really matters, but when I saw his "in drag" picture online it kinda made me have ill feelings towards him...

Don't get me wrong I still think he's going to win American Idol hands down this year and lord knows he looks just like a young Dark Haired "Him" but I'm over the whole idol fanatical scene... Let's just say that I am more able to switch channels now than I was before...

Ok so I haven't really discussed too much of my personal life in regards to the children but I think I should because I need to remember that this is my journal so that I can look back in the archives and read where my life was in previous entries.

My Son has been living with me since last Summer and it was so hard at first with all the problems he had trying to get adjusted to living here instead of with "The Ex" and "Step Ma"...

I tried like hell to get my daughter to want to come home too but I can't say that I blame her because she gets to live a life that I would not be able to afford to her... I haven't seen her since last Summer even though she was less then an hour from me at Thanksgiving and "The Ex" wouldn't let me see her claiming that it was not my regular "TIME" with her... UGHHHH anyway I'm so over him... I just pray that when she grows into adulthood that she sees the whole picture...

Ok so let's see what else... Nothing new with my man except that my son and he do not see eye to eye with material objects, meaning that my son will take something without asking and then I get cursed out simply because I am to blame for having given birth to a teenaged thief... I can't blame Serg' I would be pissed off too if everytime I turned around something of mine was missing...But dang if it doesn't piss me off that I get caught in the middle of this situation between a grown man and a boy that thinks he is a man and I'm sure you can imagine the situation here by this explanation...

My job is same ole same... Let me just say that I hate fake people...

I wish I had something extraordinary to write about other than my past in the form of stories...

Though alot of times it is a good outlet, sometimes bringing up the past makes me feel the beginnings of depression creeping in and I have to stop myself and not go there...

Happy Thoughts... Happy Thoughts...

Anyway...

God Bless and Be well...

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment