As much as I hate anything on television that doesn't really inspire me with a challenge of intelligence, (Then again what on TV does?)
I'm admitting my little secret...
I AM ADDICTED TO AMERICAN IDOL...
Not only has American Idol taken me from my usual Nancy Grace, but now I have fallen completely in love with Adam Lambert...
I know you don't want to hear this but everytime I watch Adam I see "HIM"...
I KNOW... I KNOW... BUT I SWEAR I SEE THE RESEMBLANCE SO BLUNTLY...
From the moment I first saw him come on stage I about choked on my glass of tea... It's uncanny, the jawline, the dimples, the eyes...
Ok so, Most people were floored when he did his rendition of "Ring of Fire" but I thought it was Genius...
Tonight's "Tracks of my tears"... oooh baby... with that fresh clean-cut Young Elvis look ... It was like he was singing right to me... and I won't soon part from this show mostly because of him...
I have actually skipped a few seasons of American Idol, I didn't get to see Carrie Underwood win, but I did sit in horror with the rest of the country when Chris Daughtry was voted off... I knew it was the best thing that could have happened to him though so that he would be free to kick ass and do what he wanted to with his music and not have to answer to Clive Davis and the rest of the IDOL GRIP...
Now we have Scott whom I think is so James Taylor/Cat Stevens and I adore him but I think my vibe will be correct in that he just doesn't have enough exuberance to win and I don't think the whole "blind guy" sympathetic underdog vote will be enough...
I think Danny, Anoop, and Matt are fabulous too but they just don't seem to have the whole package either...
I don't get the hype over that redhead 16 year old, I forgot her name...She can sing a little but I just don't think she has it...
Lil is Fantasia rewound even though from the small bit I have heard of Fantasia, Lil is better... and finally, the rest of them are just kinda forgettable...
Oh I forgot, that blonde girl with the disfiguring tattoo... (why would someone do that to themselves?) She is so pretty but she has absolutely no rhythm, have you seen her try to dance?
One more thing, has anyone noticed how unprofessional Simon and Paula have been acting lately? Every time someone is on stage or Ryan is trying to talk, they are not even paying attention and playing around with each other... I think that needs to be addressed because it is so distracting and totally disrespectful...
Man, here I am rambling on, acting like some know-it-all of American Idol, but I'm just putting in my two cents worth...
But y'all, I guarandamnteeya my little sweetheart Adam Lambert who is totally UNFORGETTABLE... My little Adam Lambert who has so much charisma which was always "HIS" key ingredient... WILL WIN...
Ok so, my secret is out and I am a little ashamed to be part of the huge cliche of teeny bopper television when I guess at 40 years old I should be watching the history channel or Food network, but FOX you definitely have me hooked this year... or at least til Idol is over...
God's Peace to all of you, even the NON IDOL WATCHERS...
I wonder if "HE" watches it... ughhhh.. yeah, I'm leaving...
Denise
Oh you shouldn't be mad. Most adults are liking it more than kids now. I stopped watching it like two yeaRS ago. I only watch the tryouts.(;
ReplyDelete