December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas and Goodbye for Now...

I know that I have been totally slack in keeping this blog updated...

I wish my life was so busy that I could use that as the reason but it is completely the opposite...

My life has become so monotonous that there doesn't seem a point in writing anymore...

It isn't that I'm unhappy, in fact as I see it I think this is probably the most superb time of my life... I'm in love, I have a blessed life going on, and as of today (YEHAWWWWW) my children are home and in two days "S" will be here (HOT DAMN) all of us together for 2 weeks of hopeful Christmas Bliss...

But as far as this blog is concerned, I just don't have it within me anymore to create any prose worth anyone's time to make them want to take pause and come read it...

So I will do the blogger world a favor and withdraw for what I hope will just be a little while but indefinitely to say the least...

I do wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas and I hope 2007 is a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year for you...

Be Well, God's Sincere Peace to All of You...

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment