November 10, 2006

Almost a Month Huh?

No, I haven't died, and I didn't run off to Texas and lose myself...

I'm still in South Carolina doing my normal routine...

I haven't felt much like writing because I am discouraged...

I'm discouraged because I have the bug inside of me about doing something serious as far as writing is concerned...

I have always wanted to write a half fiction half biographical novel...

but it refuses to come to my mind...

I have these immense dreams that play out a whole story and I wake up right after and smile thinking, "Man that was a fantastic dream, I could turn that into a book." But I never write it down and by mid day I've completely forgotten the whole sequence that played out in my sleep...

I'm heading out to Houston tomorrow for 4 days to get away from work... It has been absolutely crazy not with just people but also the co-workers are driving me completely insane... One of them had me in tears yesterday and then by late afternoon was offering me an "oreo"... Fuck that... I told her about herself and got to have my say about her shitty attitude... I am not one to hold my tongue for very long and by 4pm I was about to bust loose to rant on her ass...

Today was ok with her but then the other co-worker and she aren't getting along and long story short I am leaving it with them for a couple of days... Hopefully when I get back they will have worked their shit out and it will be a bit more peaceful at the office...

"S"... Yes I am going to go see him... He just pissed me off a few minutes ago when I saw a missed call from him and called him back and he was quite abrupt on the phone with me... I asked him what was up and he screamed at me, "What's up, What's up... I'm working, that's what's up... I just screamed back at him, "FINE... I'll LET YOU GO THEN!! and hung up on his ass... He needs to behave himself if he wants a nice girl to be meeting him at the airport instead of me in "BITCH MODE"...

So let's see... I have some shit going on as far as my jealousy with "Step-ma" and her relationship with my children, and "The Ex" is still a sorry human being at certain times but I'm dealing with it I guess... I just really miss my children and they as "parents" don't seem to give a rat's ass...

God's Peace to you and yours!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment