I'm flying out to Houston this weekend to see "S"... (yeah I know, I'm a sucker)
I'm excited that we'll have a chance to reconnect after a month of being away from each other's presence and hopefully be able to put this relationship in a more favorable state of affairs...
I know it's only arguing because we don't like our present living situations and we are both impatient as hell so we take it out on each other of course him being worse than me cause I'm an angel 99% of the time... (yes the hell I am too!)
Anyway so that's the latest on that and I of course will update on my trip when I get back on Tuesday...
So all the whining I did on the previous post can be rectified as follows:
"S" is happy because his woman is coming so that means he isn't so much of an asshole...
I am going to get my fill of sex so my wants and needs of it will totally get to be fixed...
I took my car to "sick guy" shop and all the check engine light means on the computer was something called an O2 Sensor... (whatever the hell that means) and according to the many "macho" men I've spoken to, it is "No big deal"... so I'm not freaking out on that anymore...
The only thing disappointing is that "The Ex" and "Step-Ma" have plans this weekend and so I won't get to see the kids... I'm sure I could demand to but I know that my Sara is looking forward to it and so I don't want to have her resent that I'm taking her away from it... Hopefully I'll get to see them before Christmas but if nothing else, I know we'll have a blast for the two weeks at Christmas...
I don't know if y'all have ever read anything from "my favorite blogs" section on here, but if you get a chance you should read "But enough about you"... That guy is such a great writer and he is so creative and witty... Check it out if you get a chance... I don't know why I am advertising his blog except I just read his latest post and I guess I felt like writing about it...
ok so I guess that's it...
I'll write when I get back... I sincerely hope it's a great trip... Short but SWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!
Peace Out!
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment