October 12, 2006

Judge Not lest Ye be Judged...

I'm having a huge problem getting past a lot of personality glitches "S" seems to have...

The most predominant one is his way of judging people whom he doesn't even know...

I wish I could take that part of his personality and stomp the shit out of it, then shove it back into that egotistical big head of his...

I am terribly angry and without going into too much detail, he hurt me really badly by judging one of my very best friends in all the world and he doesn't even know her at all...

I don't understand this at all because with him being from another country, I am certain that he has been judged at some time or other in his life and would know what it feels like and not want to put that on someone else...

Ooooohhhh Man I am so pissed!!!

I told him to apologize and he wouldn't... I kept asking him to and he still wouldn't and then progressed to make the situation worse by reiterating even bolder what he'd said... So I just disconnected our conversation last night and have not talked to him today at all...

I do not want to be involved with someone so different from my personality... I might have a lot of things wrong with me but the one thing I try not to do is label a person before I get to know them...

I love him with all of my heart, but I keep remembering something my mother taught me a long time ago...

When Pain outweighs Pleasure then it's time to grab your hat...

I've grabbed my hat a lot in this lifetime... Sometimes I've even hung it back on the same rack to return to a party that I couldn't seem to get away from, but I don't want to keep making these mistakes...

I refuse to keep wasting what precious time I have left in this life, with situations/people that will never turn around for the good...

All I know right this moment is that until I get a formal sincere apology from "S" and I mean a REAL "I MEAN IT DENISE" apology, then...

He will continue to be ignored!!

PS: He just called a moment ago and left a message, "How long will it be before you can't resist the urge to answer my call?"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

How much overlooking of a person's bad manners is one supposed to take?

Just because you happen to be in love with them doesn't give them the right to use it against you...

This is a huge thing for me y'all, forgive my whining...

INSULT ME IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO, BUT DON'T MESS WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS...


Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment