First off, I kept getting a notification that someone on some ezboard had wrote stuff about my blog and so I finally went to the site and wow, according to them, I'm a "HOOR"... Not to mention I have "DADDY" issues...
Well yeah I knew both of those I guess...
Ok so... Did y'all miss me? Man I missed Brutus something awful...
Hmmm... Where to begin...
Seeing my children was great, we spent Saturday afternoon together at "S"'s apartment and went to the pool... Saturday night "The Ex and Step-Ma" with me and the kids went to the Horse Track... I had been to dog races before but never with the horses... It was basically the same but these races were so short in distance... I bet on a horse for Keith and he won like 25 bucks and then I won on 4 out of 6 races that we were there for...
On Saturday night the children along with "The Ex and "step-ma" met "S"... As I walked them back to their car for the evening I asked them what they thought of him and they said he seemed really nice...
On Sunday we all met up at a place called "Traders Village" (flea market)and "S"'s son met us there as well... He is 25 and such a pleasant young man... "S" did a fine job in raising him and teaching him courtesy and manners...
So then we said goodbye to my kids then "S", his son and I went to have dinner...
We had a really nice visit and then "S" and I went back to his place...
I know you want the "JUICE"... Hang on I'll get there...
Ya know what? I gotta get back to work so I'll have to post the Gushy Mushy stuff later...
I will leave ya with this... He and I are so in synch with one another it is unreal...
More later...
God's Love and Peace!
from the "hoor"
see: http://p086.ezboard.com/fyonvillefrm2.showMessage?topicID=838.topic
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment