July 20, 2006

No ONE wins...

I've gotten a comment and a couple of emails from you guys begging me to leave "Big Daddy/Married Man alone...

I feel the same way, nothing and I mean NOTHING good can come from this... But I can't help it... I do good for a while and then he's right back in my head taking up all the space... (Not that there's that much space left cause my brain is so big.. HEE HEE)... Just teasing, just teasing...


Here's the latest... Y'all will see how I embellish the shit out of this situation... I've exaggerated it a little for humors sake but believe me, not by much...

He was at the gym when I got there yesterday...I contemplated just skipping the hassle of facing him, but then felt that it wouldn't matter because we are both grown ups and I knew he wouldn't do anything foolish and I felt pretty sure that I'd behave...

He was down at the end wall on the stair climber... (looking too fine for words I must say)
I did my normal thing and got on the bike... (before you ask, hell yes I had a perfect view)

Ok so get this, I told y'all previously that the owner knows that I'm loony tunes over this guy, so here I am, peddling, just lost in time and watching "big daddy"...

Well, after a few seconds I refocus back into the here and now and see the owner standing there with his back towards "married man" facing me with a basket of folded towels standing there grinning at me... I was SOOO BUSTED! I grinned back embarrassed as hell...

It was Hilarious... Here I am trying to stare at the clock, stare at the other people in there, anywhere but over at him... I couldn't do it... Finally at one point I guess he felt me burning holes into him and I saw him move his head my way and I looked somewhere else scared like hell he'd see me gawking at him...

HAHAHA can I get a "FATAL ATTRACTION" from the audience please... SHEESH!...

Anyway, he finishes the stair climber and then he comes over to where I am. (still on the bike) When he started walking over, I tried to become invisible, melt into the wall, anything at all, because I didn't have a clue what the hell to say...

I squeaked out a "hey you looked like you were working hard over there" or something, who the hell knows what came out of my mouth and he said some stuff too but y'all I swear I cannot concentrate on what he's saying, I try like hell but I get lost in those eyes and lips... Yeah, I know, sappy as hell...

Here's where my imagination gets the best of me folks...

He walks over to the fountain and fills his water bottle, takes a sip.. (me wishing my tongue was that water going down that throat) then hands me the bottle... I look deeply into his eyes, trying to read him which of course is impossible, and then I take a gulp and hand it back... He puts the lid down on the water holder thing on the bike and says, "I'll be right back"... He goes to the locker room and gets his gym bag and comes back saying, "I'm done"...

I have no idea what we said next, I remember something about me saying, "Well, you sure are looking good".. (DENISE YOU STUPID ASS, HE KNOWS THAT ALREADY) and then right before he left, he throws a towel to me (Isn't that sweet as hell?) and this I HEARD DISTINCTLY, he said, "My email isn't broke"...

DID YOU HEAR ME FOLKS? NOW IF THAT WAS NOT A FUCKING INVITATION I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!!... so I came back quickly with "mine isn't either"... then he said to be careful and he left...

YA WANNA know why I'm PSYCHO PEOPLE? this is why... because here's what I saw and heard in my mind...

oh my god this man loves me and is too damn shy to tell me.. see how he gives me his water to let me have some taste of where his mouth was, see how he gives me a towel because he is so "loving and wonderful"... see how he announces his missing me by telling me to email him...

GRRRRRRRRR...

when it was probably this scenario in all actuality... I'm a nice guy and I should go over and talk to the girl just because we work at the same place and oh my gawd, she is sweating like a whore in heat, I'm done with my water I'll give it to her and damn lemme go get her a towel cause she looks like she's about to pass out... I'll tell her to email me as a nice ending gesture so I can get the fuck out of here...

Ok.. I'll shutup now... but you get me right?

Then of course, I don't see him today at all...

Guess what my stupid ass does...

ALL THIS TIME FOLKS, I've been so strong... I haven't called him, I haven't emailed him...

Today I sent him a link to this blog... What the hell was I thinking?... but it's cool, I remember I linked him here before to read an erotic dream excerpt, and he didn't read it obviously because he never said anything about it... so I am pretty sure he won't do it this time either... I think when he gets emails and shit from people and there's alot of paragraphs, he just skips them because he doesn't have the time to read them..

ok so enough about "married man"...

"quiet guy" is so sweet... we talked on the phone and then played some more chess and looked at each other on the cameras online... we started talking about what happened with his son, and then it went bad from there...

I couldn't see or hear that he was crying, but then I saw him take off his glasses and rub his eyes... I felt so bad about it... I couldn't think of a thing to say to make him feel better.. I BAILED ACTUALLY.. Yes hell I did too...I told him I better go, but I did tell him I was sorry and that I did not mean to bring up sad memories...

So I guess he's upset or something because I haven't heard from him today...


Oh well, one of my favorite songs was always, "another one bites the dust"...

G'night..

ps: y'all I'm really not that heartless, I feel really sad for him losing his son.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment