July 23, 2006

The Future...

First of all, I think I should tell y'all that "Big Daddy" has no clue the extent of my infatuation of him... (Thank the Lord)...

Sure, I stare dreamily at him while at the gym and such, but he is so into his routine that he really isn't paying anyone any attention...

At work except for my one faux-paus when I was pmsing on his ass in the hallway, I've never exhibited any outlandish behavior...

Our contact since April has consisted of a few emails, a few visits to his office where on a few occasions heavy petting occurred, and a few phone calls...

This definitely does not constitute a relationship...

I was going over what we talked about at the gym when he told me "his email wasn't broken" and the more I pondered it, the more I concluded that he probably really meant it as a pass to me of the proverbial friendship torch and as such, I should take it to mean exactly what it signifies....

NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS... "Pitiful sigh"...


But when I add all of the things he's said or done: look below...

received gestures of kindness that were too emotional for friendship.
received kisses that were too erotic with emotion to be just friendship.
received an email with cute cartoon guy telling me he liked me and almost loved me.
received a voice message saying that he was crazy about me.

I am completely beside myself...

What did it all mean? Was I just reading too much into it?

I often asked him what it was he was seeking from me and he always said

"Nothing but your friendship"...

Plus, think about it people...

If in some way we were to start up something, I'd be "the other woman", I'd be the "rebound" woman, and have you ever heard of either of those things working out? No I haven't either... I love him too much to end up with regret or resentment from either of us...

End of story.. Finite... Adieu...

IT IS FINISHED...

Peace Out!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment