So here we have this thing going on with "married man" and I need to update because yesterday's visit to his office makes me have to rectify what I said about us not being able to discuss anything of substance... We met once earlier in his office and he had made a crude statment that irked me beyond words and when I called him on it, he said "Geez, lighten up, it was only a joke"...
I walked back to my office seething and within a few moments was on the phone to him wanting to discuss it further... I called him and asked what he was doing and he said he was working on a project and had to call me back..
In my mind I heard... "I've had my little visit with you today, I'm working so you do not exist to me at this moment"... That pissed me off.. So I hightailed it down to his office fully intending to blast into him but upon entering his hallway I heard another male voice indicating he had a visitor in his office... I zoomed back out with him not knowing I had been present...
A few minutes later I received an email from him:
him: call me please
me: nevermind
him: I tried to call you back, big boss was here call me please
me: What is my cell phone number?
him: digits... why did you forget it?
me: Ok you just earned brownie points
me: May I come visit you now?
him: yes
I reentered his office and we chatted for a few moments, kissing, fondling... He told me that he'd be in office for a while after hours and I said do you want me to come back then? He affirmed but not with enough enthusiam so I declined until he finally said "YES I WANT YOU TO COME BACK"... so I did...
We had our best talk yet, I told him that it was important for me to understand who he is as a person and what his views were on certain topics... We talked of politics, Abortion, religion and I was thoroughly impressed... We spoke in great detail about "our relationship" and we delved even further into physical exploration of each other... I expressed my anguish in that I couldn't understand what we have going on but that I knew the first moment I met him that "he would be the death of me"...
We have definitely moved into something more y'all and I'm freaking out because this is nearing the point where I start to run away... The point where I think "I've got that mutherfucker now"... and then I lose interest... The game has almost reached it's climax... I'm also falling head over heels in love with him... I think he will never allow that to happen in his heart to feel feelings of any type of love for me, but I know that in certain moments when I catch him off guard, he feels it... Of course then again, I've been constantly wrong before... I could be wrong again... Oh god I don't know what the hell I'm doing... But at least I know now that I'm not worried about us being able to TALK about whatever.. whenever...
Great weekend to you..
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment