June 22, 2006

I've met someone really nice...

Yep you heard right, I've met someone... A friend... A Girlfriend... No not sexual or romantic, but someone to talk to and be friends with...

We had been working in the same vicinity for a while and we kept having little conversations and finally I said that maybe we should have lunch... She was just going on vacation for the next week but we made plans to get together and so we did last week and then today we had lunch too... She is a real nice girl I think 30 years old, she has a 2 year old and they just moved here from the upper part of the state... She doesn't really know anyone but her husband really wanted to take the job here so she agreed... I don't think she'll have time to go on outings other than maybe luncheons but still it's nice to have a friend especially since "Best Friend" and "ex roommate" got back together and as you know that since I had slept with him now that they are back together she doesn't want me in the same room with him... I still get together sometimes with her but it's very seldom now that she is back with him...

What can I say, it's my own fault... Perhaps I shouldn't have told her but in the end I'm glad I did even if it cost me my "best friend"...

Lemme tell y'all about this thing I got in my email today... It's so freaky... Let's say you are going on a blind date... Or even a party... You might need a little extra protection in case you are in a situation where you could GET RAPED!... They now have.. NO LIE.. they now have a condom/diaphragm that the woman inserts before (don't ask me how she knows when to insert this thing) but, she inserts this and if she were to be raped, when the man goes to withdrawl, the condom actually locks onto his pecker and he has to go to the HOSPITAL to have it removed.... IS THAT NOT FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS?

I can just see it now, all these men and their gf's or whatever are going to want to try this sucker out and then when it actually gets stuck to their cocks, they are going to be so embarrassed... God it reminds me of an email I got of a story of a man who had stuck a jar of grape jelly (hell yes and it showed pictures too) up his ass and had to go to the ER and have it removed... IMAGINE all the GROSS SHIT they see there y'all...

Ok no I don't know why I'm talking about that but to me it's hilarious that some guy that is out to rape an innocent girl is going to get the surprise of his life when he gets some plastic contraption clamped onto his dick... I'm laughing my ass off right now thinking about it.. Oooh something else just told me that what if they just intend to rape them but now that they can't get that thing off of them what if they blame the girl thinking she could end their misery but because she can't get it off of them they end up killing her? I Don't know about this thing folks, it might be more harm than good!!!

So let's see... I haven't seen "married man" today, I did send him- and you should all just slap the shit out of me right friggin now, cause I sent him the song, "Like we never loved at all" by Faith Hill... I didn't get a read receipt so I am not sure if he got it or not... I think I've finally got him to the point of not wanting to have anything else to do with me...

I'M BAD NEWS... A TROUBLEMAKER... Imagine that... NOT ME, CAN'T BE!!!

Oh well, Another one bites the dust...

Speaking of Bite my ass... we have "D"...

He called late yesterday afternoon asking if I had called him and why I didn't leave a message... I told him that I had heard his message that he'd been in town... Get this, He says, "Yeah I was playing golf there earlier"... BULLSHIT PUKE BAG PLEASE!!!He is such a freak... what the hell did I ever see in his lying manipulative ass?

Sheesh Denise, you keep this up and you'll have run off every man available in a 200 mile radius...

What can I say or do differently? I keep asking and coming up with nothing!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment