Do any of you have the type of job that you sit at a desk all day long and when you don't have anything to do just surf the internet or read, or in my case Blog?
Well, That is the type of job I have... Some might think it's a great thing to be able to do but I think it sucks... And I work for the Government, imagine that...
There is only so much of the internet I want to surf and it makes for such a very long day... I haven't had anything to do work-wise in quite a few months...
Ok so to update, what the hell can I write about?
No Sex Life
No Dating Life
No Drinking or Drugging habits
NO Friends outside of work
Oh Lord I am quite Pathetic... I shouldn't complain because I could be writing about some sort of sickness I've been diagnosed with or something as equally horrific... I am blessed in that I'm not really sick a lot...
Gosh I can't think of a single thing to say that's been going on lately...
I did Tell "married man" that I wanted to take a break and that I needed to clear my head... He left a voice mail that he "didn't understand" but that he was crazy about me...
Believe it or not, I did it for him because I'm getting far too involved... I don't want it to end up like it did with "HIM"... I want us to be able to talk in the future and not turn it into something as ugly as my relationship with "HIM" turned out...Ya know when my CRAZIES CAME OUT AND RUINED THE WHOLE THING?
I am pretty positive that I am in love but then I think about the reality of who he truly is, it scares me to think that I would be the cause of number one, breaking up a family and then ending up possibly with some guy that isn't capable of meeting my emotional needs or even any other needs I might have...
I have fought with myself a million times about how I can think I'm in love with a man I have spent a few minutes here and there with... Hell, I don't even know him... But God do I want to... Y'all he sent me the cutest little man cartoon that said, Oh hell lemme just link it, it's so precious...
http://www.icq.com/friendship/pages/browse_page_18964.php
The biggest thing that excited me was that the little guy says at one point; "I almost love you"... I about peed my pants with giddyness to think he might be contemplating that he loves me... Could y'all imagine.. Oh shit, What the hell am I thinking? He's MARRIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....
Ok enough said for now...
Denise Hearts "married man"........ <===how school girl is that? hahahhaha
Oh girl, I have so been where you are right now. Nothing good can come of this, but heartache...on both sides.
ReplyDeleteI know this is none of my business, but I have to post it.
Would you really want to be with a man who would leave his family and KIDS to be with you? What would stop him from doing that to you? Could you really ever trust him?
Okay, sorry...carry on.