May 3, 2006

Smooth Operator

Well, I walked in the office yesterday (Tuesday) and while coming back from the coffee pot, co-worker was in my path... (yes THAT co-worker)... She looked at me and said; "Are you still mad at me?".. I said "Nope, are you still mad at me?"... and she said "Nope"... So I said "Cool Deal" and walked on to my office... Now I sat up for a long time worrying about this shit and now it's done and over with....Blahhhhh....

As far as "married man", Ohhh Mercy....We have been taking purposeful walks to each other's offices, emailing every two seconds, and as of yesterday, had a very nice getting to know you conversation on the phone... He settled my mind down a little that he understands that I am not into casual sex which.. and get this, it was funny... He asked me to define Casual Sex... and I really couldn't do it... I'm still thinking on that one...

Y'all I'm not kidding some of the phrases he uses, some of the comedic words that he would say... IT WAS LIKE "HIM" all over again... Both of them in their mid-40's, I don't know if they went to the same "school of training" or what on how to be a smooth operator...

He wrote "lick ya later"on an email a while back... which by the way was "HIS" line too... so I asked in another email recently, "when you said "lick ya later", what flavor was I?".. Anyway, we definitely established a boundary, but.. I feel cheap whenever he says those same lines that "HE" used to say... It's like I want to jump out of my skin...

Ok so enough of that...

The divorce decree had some paragraphs that I didn't agree with so I faxed those pages back with astericks all over the areas that I wanted to be changed and hopefully will get the amended ones back so I can get this done and over with. The hearing is set for June 8th, and of course I'm not going.... not to mention the fact that I'm going to have the kids then as well... So I guess this will get filed and then the judge will sign it and Folks, I'll be a LEGITIMATE DIVORCED WOMAN...

Jeez that sucks... I never wanted that behind my name... Here I am 37 years old and divorced already... Pitiful... Of course I know some people my age who have been married and divorced a couple of times...

Ok y'all stay kewl, and just so you know, I've been a very good girl... I haven't done any bad things except... "smile"... when I went to his office yesterday, he hugged me and kissed me on my neck... But hell, I didn't know he was going to do that... so that really makes me still a "good girl"....


Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment