Drama isn't really me (let me quit lying)..... Honestly though, with just me and Brutus how can there be anything remotely considered dramatic in my life going on??...
But when you throw in other people's lives it turns out that I'm in the mix of drama.... Case in point...
"Sick guy's" newest flavor of the week called me on my cell phone today and damn she must be quite stupid because she restricted the phone number but then sent a text message asking me if he had been at my house Thursday night (said in best scooby voice, "RUT RO") ...
Now anyone who sends texts knows that you cannot send a text message anonymously... I called "sick guy" and relayed it to him... I said obviously she must have been digging through your phone in order to have gotten word that we had hooked up and I don't need some angry woman bothering me about details and calling my phone... He asked me to just ignore her and I said I would but damn I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he lays into her about it... He's such a shit... He says he hasn't been with anyone, and he was honest in telling me that she is staying at his house but shit I'm not stupid!!! If there is a pussy in a man's face they are gonna screw it... Sorry for being so blunt but it aggravates the hell out of me how women get labeled psycho because we act out when guys cheat on us and yet they continue to cheat and we just have to accept it... I actually feel sorry for that chick... I learned about him a long time ago so it doesn't really bother me because I expect him to not be monogamous but I guess as most women do at one time or another, we feel like they will act differently with us and we will "CHANGE" them to be better people... NOT... Grrrrr...
"Married man" is a dog too... he didn't communicate to me as he said he would this weekend, so to show him I was perturbed by that, I didn't reply to any of his emails or voice mails he left for me today... Finally he sends a message asking me how to do something on the email program so I responded... He asked why I was ignoring him and I told him and then I was over being upset and we had a nice conversation... He might be a dog but since he's married, I expect him to be..
So that is about it for the beginning of this week... I have to say that hearing from "D" really didn't affect me as hard as I thought it would... I think it's like I'm in the mentality these days "FUCK IT"... whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen whether I want it to or not...
Y'all stay kewl.. I'm off to the gym...
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment