March 15, 2006

When will someone be on my side?

Just when I thought things were looking up, my "EX" informed me last night that he filed divorce papers on his own yesterday morning...

I have no idea what my course of action is on this but according to him, it's either I sign in agreement to what is going to be served to me, or else I must fight it out in Texas court. I was all in agreement for the children at first to remain in school in Texas because that was where they were settled for now but then when he said that he was going to find an attorney and that just on paper it would be him having sole custody, that shit isn't sitting right with me at all...

As any woman in her right mind would say, DON'T FUCK WITH MY MOTHERHOOD! If it takes every cent I have to fight this then that is what I will do... According to law, it says that the courts decide in the "BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD"...

Now that "Ex" has been hitting the bottle again, it is not in their best interest to remain out there... I am so upset about all of this because what in the fuck am I to do? When he first left me in 2003, he informed me that I had a month to find a job, we were living in his "family" owned house, and I think I've done a good job getting my shit together... but I had no choice but to send the children out to him because he wouldn't help me financially with them and I was working an hour and a half away from them... I TRIED TO DO THE RIGHT THING BY MY CHILDREN AND NOW I'M GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS!

Forgive me for being so aggressive but what else can I do? I've given everything he wanted in this and now he is trying to take my rights of having anything to do with the decision making process in their upbringing... I'm sorry but that just doesn't seem right at all... What the hell did I do other than allow them to go down to Texas because they needed more supervision and financial support than I could give them by myself...


I definitely accept my part of the blame for our dissolution of the marriage but- and call it whining, THESE ARE MY CHILDREN DAMNIT.. I was there for them while he was out cheating with his high school sweetheart, I was there for them while he was holed up in some fleabag hotel for days at a time drinking his check away, and I was there for them when he packed his piece of shit car up and looked at us and drunkenly moved to Texas leaving the 3 of us to fend for ourselves...

I didn't hit the booze, I got my ass in gear because of and FOR my children... I got a job, I supported our children, and I did a damn good job of it, until the day when I saw their little faces standing in the cold waiting for the school bus freezing their asses off and all I could say was "Babies, Mommy has to get to work and can't drive you to school because my work is an hour and a half away.. I COULDN'T PROVIDE SUPERVISION AND THE SUPPORT THEY NEEDED BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Now I am being punished for looking out for the welfare of my children... Ok Ok.. I'll shutup... But HEAR MY FRUSTRATION I BEG OF YOU.... for God's sake any mother's out there.. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.. NEVER EVER NO MATTER HOW AMICABLE YOU THINK IT IS BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE... NEVER LET YOUR BABIES GO LIVE WITH HIM... IF YOU DO... YOU MAY LOSE THEM... JUST LIKE I MIGHT IN JUST A FEW SHORT MONTHS!!!!!

Please pray for God to intervene and bless my children no matter what the outcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment