I'm in love... Yep, you heard right... I haven't actually met him in person, but it's just a matter of time before we begin our lives together.
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING... I can't believe it either... It sounds utterly ridiculous even to me, but it's true...
Y'all will just have to wait for something more concrete from me to see what develops...
So that's it for now.. Stay tuned...
I guess it's time to tune in from that previously written post...
He appeared in my life in person this past Wednesday, shy as a kitten! My friend and now lover whom I had only known from a distance these last couple of years. Taken off of the shelf, out of the glass case, hopefully never to go back in...
He is more than I could ever hope for... Even though I kept trying to rush God, I couldn't have more proof that things happen indeed in God's time and not my own..
So here he was, barely able to look me in the eye, so completely bashful..
I thought at first it was because he was hiding something.. Now I know it is his way... and he is utterly adorable...
From Thursday to Saturday, we were doing things that I can only describe as PURE... GIVE IT TO ME... ANY WAY I CAN GET IT... LUST... I don't know about his thoughts, but I couldn't keep my hands off..
Plenty of afternoon delights, and tender nights of bonding (when I wasn't freaking him out with "the crazies" that is..)
But...
Yes I always have buts.. We have to get a few kinks worked out in order for it to turn into a full-fledged relationship...
Being a man, I excuse most of his idiosyncrasies (not picking up after he finishes using something..Etc)and with a bit of training folks, I think he will be a fantastic Boyfriend... He is a very willing partner when given enough prodding, not just sexually, but as a companion in most everything.
Needless to say, I am over heels in love with him and though it is just his way of not expressing himself overly gushing with emotion, I know without a shadow of a doubt that he is infectiously in love with me too...
I told y'all about the crazies I get when in a relationship.. Well they did creep out of my brain and into my mouth this week, and I think he now understands why I said I wanted to keep him in the friend role...
It is psycho the way I tend to do when I have a temper tantrum..
It really only happens at night and I think I get so tired and sleepy but am trying to fight it afraid I'm going to miss out on something, so my mouth opens up and I start saying shit that I have no idea of why I'm saying it.. But Y'all, as soon as I'm satisfied with the outcome about the situation, meaning I turn it around to suit my needs, I am myself again, loving and happy like nothing ever happened.. Basically... I shut the fuck up...
But I can tell he is scratching his head in bewilderment saying.. "Holy shit, What the hell just happened here?"
I guess it goes along with.. "Keep em' guessing as to what you'll do next!"
To sum it up, I think he doesn't know if I'm going to scratch his eyes out one second or get naked and ride him til the cows come home...
Ya never know... Hell... truth be told, I really never know either...
Guess we'll see what happens next.. I have something else to share.. something huge.. well huge to me.. but I'll let it simmer for now with hopes I will be adding extra embellishments to it...
ps: Here's a little taste.. isn't he yummy?: Distorted to protect anonymity!!

Here's hoping you have someone to go Psycho about...
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment