January 5, 2006

I'm Done!

I have always written what has come to pass in my life on here so today should be no exception...

I guess I should start out by saying that if you dig for something, you usually find evidence of it's proof.

Tuesday night "new guy" told me that he had somewhere to go and that he would call me when he got home that night. I believed him thinking that I was indeed important to him. I guess my thinking INCORRECTLY about everything has gotten me to where I am today...

Last night we got together with me going over to his house... He went to sleep and I was still awake so I walked over to his computer which in my defense was on and had yahoo messenger online but needless to say I had no right to his personal business... But I did and when I brought up his friends list, there was a message from some woman that said:

"I am doing ok, I must like spending time with you to drive 45 minutes last night just for a piece of Ass!"

I am so crushed, I guess I just figured he was different... I figured wrong just like in every other relationship I've ever been in...

I feel so cheap, totally embarrassed, and disgusted with myself... I think most of all my feelings of self worth are blown to hell...

I have no idea why I feel the need to apologize to my inner soul for putting myself into a situation as such, once again...

I'm going to go lick my wounds for a while...

God's sincere Peace to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment