It's late.. my mind is full.. I write what I am thinking.. "He" is invading my thoughts every where I turn.. I just turned off the television after watching an old movie called "War of the Roses"..
If you haven't seen it.. typical boy meets girl.. they fall in love.. start a life.. him working his ass off so they can live the good life... she raising the children and working part-time jobs.. fancy cars.. big house.. 2 kids in college.. lots of material possessions.. you can tell he starts resenting having to take care of "the life" but through it all he shows that he still loves her...
She becomes independent.. starts her own business.. decides she doesn't feel anything for him anymore.. they both want the house.. he only wants it because she wants it.. they do cruel things to each other for revenge..
In the end.. they are both hanging from a chandelier that eventually plummets them to their death..
At the very last moment.. as they are taking their last breaths, he reaches his arm to touch her shoulder.. her last bit of energy is used to throw his arm off of her.. THE END...
I am taking my arm away from "his" shoulder... he doesn't have to throw it off.. I am finished... I am thankful to God that we had our time.. I pray only that I will not grow coldhearted and bitter from this experience..
It is my sincere hope that "he" will have a healthy, happy, successful, loving life...
I take my heart back... "He" can no longer have it... Will it's absence be missed? Did "he" even know it had been given to him? I refuse to apologize for loving someone..
Just passing out some of the hugs I've been getting recently.
ReplyDelete-hug-