So here it is.. my babies are home..
A few funny ha ha's that my children have said or done since arriving. They came in and did a checking of every nook and cranny in the house. They started going to every room and looking in it.. and then went into every closet.. I wasn't sure if they thought someone was going to jump out and bite them but they were quite diligent in their quest.. (Wonder if they sense what has been going on since they have been gone?)
( I was thinking the whole time.. "Oh shit, maybe they're thinking.. Mom knows she's been up to some stuff roun' heh")
Keith upon his first visit into the kitchen, opens up the refrigerator turns around to me and says, "Man Mom, all you have in here is the tea pitcher, a bottle of ketchup, and a jar of pickles."
All I could say was "Uhhh, well, I wanted to wait until you got home so we could go buy all of your favorite foods to fill it up with."
(Hell, I don't grocery shop for just me.. and all my roommate likes is/are (<==sorry hate to be wrong) Vienna sausages and Little Debbie cakes)
The GF pissed me off with a comment I wasn't expecting her to make while they were here, and I went into my bedroom to pout while they spent some time with the kids before getting on the road back to Texas.
While I was in there, my Ex came in and I immediately cranked into bitch mode asking him if he was coming in to defend her. To which he said, "Hell no, I was shocked that she said it, and I knew as soon as she did that you'd be angry."
Y'all it was so funny that while he was in the room with me.. she did one attempt at listening that was so damn OBVIOUS by going to the bathroom that adjoins to my room. "Sorry, I just gotta pee".
Then come to find out that while we were in the room talking,
the gf asked my kids "where we were talking?"
My little girl piped up and said, "They are in ""THEIR"" room" (hahahhahah too damn funny!!!)
The gf then said, "You mean HER room, your dad doesn't live here anymore remember?"
and then.. my little angel said, "Well that's ok cause Daddy isn't ever getting married again"..
Well gf then said, "Oh ya know that for a fact huh?"
Hell yeah, I DO.. he isn't ever going to marry that woman... oh hell, I better shutup diss'in on her, she is of all things...(bitchy, controlling, sneaky, manipulative) oops... right.. sorry...
She is a good person... no honest to God.. she really is..
I thought that while the Ex and his Gf were here that they would stay with me but I quickly changed my mind because it would be "ICKY" for my ex and his gf to be sleeping together.. in my house..
Much less, the only place suitable would be in my bed.. "HELL NO!"
Damn, I should have split them up and told them.. "Ok.. The children can sleep with me and since they each have one single bed in their room you can each have your own room." (They ended up at the Jameson Inn)
Hahahaha.. that would have burned her ass good" especially if she caught him sneaking to my room in the middle of the night for some "Sexy Divorc'ee... Nook Nook"
Oh come on now!!! Before ya go getting all "hissy" on me... Who in the world as divorced couples haven't at one time or another partaken of the ex spouse? Well, maybe those estranged ones that would rather spit in their faces as to have to look at them...
But lets face it.. when I was married to him, I was a haggard looking, sweat pants, baggy tshirt Wife and Mom.. and now..
Well let's just say he (and others) have made a few comments about "How much his leaving did for my looks" .. I guess I had to prove to myself that it wasn't "ALL MY FAULT" and that while I may have the always awful, never thought it could happen to me. D-word behind my name... that another man could actually want to be with me..
But then again.. Here I am almost two years later, better looking and still not in a "serious" of any kind relationship. (Not for lack of trying.. I guarandamnteeya)
Regardless of the fact that I don't have a "MAN" to call my own, I'm pretty cool with it.. and now that I have the kids home, I am not really all that disenchanted with the fact. I really like the three of us piddling around.. and though there isn't alot to do in my sleepy little town, we shall definitely make the most of the Summer.
I can't wait to get home today and hear the details of their first day at the Daycare. Let me just say that this place is drama central for my children. My son came home previously from visits past and told me how many girls confess their love for him and that "so and so" was definitely not his gf anymore.. (The studly that he is, he has many prepubescent ones flitting around vying for his attention.. much to my dismay.)
One time I was called at work because my son had witnessed a little girl lifting her skirt and showing the surrounding boys her "secrets" behind the tire pyramid.. (you go son!) (Now don't be getting all freaky just cause I said that.. I am only teasing...)
Another time, they called me to say that my son had left the daycare determined to go home and they couldn't find him.. (Moments later after I had already called "him" relaying the story.. breaking two damn fingernails in the door handle trying to fly into my jeep, rushing home.. he was found in the front yard of the daycare.)
As bad as it sounds though, this is a great center for my children and I continue to trust them to take care of the kids while I am working.
No comments:
Post a Comment