April 20, 2019

Heartbroken

It’s been a long while and I should be posting about me but I want this post to be dedicated to the one man I probably ever truly loved... Jerry Chodkiewicz... God how many times did I write his name it’s probably all over my hard copy diaries from back in the day... Mrs. Denise Tyler Chodkiewicz... We got engaged and spent many years together... We had Great times and bad times he taught me how to drive, he and his family showed me what a very close tight knit one looked like. I was surprised when you left this earth that I didn’t have a huge shattering feeling that’s how much we were connected at one time... though it was long ago I’m glad during your last years you found happiness with your new wife and I was very happy for you... This earth will be less without you here... we are all better for having known you.. wow the memories are flooding to me now... I was such a young girl when we fell in love... I will always Love you Jerry... God has a true artist with him Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment