July 27, 2009

Trying to Play Nurse...

OH MY GOD...

You wouldn't believe me if I told you how bad it's been since this whole heart surgery thing...

Let me just start at the beginning...

So Serg has the surgery and they get him out of ICU and into a regular room...

I see the much older men on the floor already up and walking within a day of coming to the heart floor.

Not Serg...

No he's a vegetable...

Please don't get me wrong I understand all the jibe about people heal differently than some...

Lemme just tell you that I tried that babying him bit for a couple of days while he was in the hospital...

It got old when he started demanding stuff and showed absolutely no appreciation whatsoever...

I tried to overlook it... I swear I did...

Like when he demanded I go home and get him the phone charger immediately, or when he had written a phone number down on a napkin it was my friggin fault that it had been misplaced...

Y'all... It was pure hell...

Little did I know it was going to get worse...

I'm still living a nightmare right now...

The nurses all showed me that he needed to do things for himself... They told me not to baby him when I got him home and to make sure he got up and exercised a bit...

Yeah right...

I got him home, him yelling at me for every single inch I drove over 15 miles an hour, every single time I had to press the brakes, and if I turned the steering wheel a quarter too far...

then he comes in and crashes into his bed...

He wouldn't get up for meals, he didn't take a shower for over 2 weeks...

YEAH I KNOW!...

Anyway... long story shorter, it's been hell here, I have had a terrible time trying to have him here and hardly any time with my daughter...

She hardly ever complains... so independent...

So, other than the police having to come because Sergio is crazy on his medicine or probably just crazy, and me spraining my ankle and hobbling around on it, plus the fact that my son and Serg are at each other's throats almost every single day...

I'm still here...

ps: did I mention I ran smack dab into sick guy in the grocery store about a month ago?

I know weird huh?

He doesn't even live close to here and I swear he was just recently on my mind for his easy going personality...

We're texting...

He sho is look'n good and sayin' all the thangs I wanna hear right now...


yeah, yeah I know... I'm a ho...

Nah we haven't done anything, I haven't even seen him again...

Yet...


Peace!!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment