August 6, 2007

Talk about Hectic...

Well, I moved...

It was not easy and I still have tons of shit everywhere...

Sergio moved in this past weekend and I swear he had almost as much crap as I did...

I have no idea where it's all going to go...

It's almost time for the kids to go back to Texas (I put "home" at first but I changed it because IMHO whereever I AM is HOME cause I'm MOM)...

errghhh...

I'm trying not to think about it...

Big blow up at work with me and this bitch I work with... I don't think I hate her but she is the epitome of ignorant and the closest I have ever come to slapping the taste out of some one's mouth...

I can't stay on here long because I don't want her to have any excuse to go whining to the boss about me...

I just wanted to update a little bit to say I moved and it was/is a horrible job...

More later...

ps: Changed templates again... that old one sucked...

God Bless...

Denise