November 28, 2006

Title Needed...

I doubt very seriously if anything I write now and possibly in the future is going to have any substance to it but at least I'm not ignoring the fact that this blog exists...

Things have been pretty mundane as far as life goes...

I had a really great time with my Aunt and Rain Thanksgiving weekend... We ate too much, I shopped not nearly enough, and I came home tired... I actually surprised myself for staying away from my house so long... Usually 3 days Max and I'm dying to come home but I had a good time and got my fix of laughter with my family...

It looks like "S" will definitely be flying out for Christmas... I think the kids are going to fly out with him so he can be their chaperone instead of them having to endure the 21 hour drive from Texas to South Carolina... I guess we'll see what "The Ex and Step-Ma" decide on... Either way, I'm just thrilled that I get to be with my kids... Yeah and "S" too, I guess...

Perhaps you've interpreted that "I GUESS" phrase as a sort of "BLAH" where "S" is concerned and if so then you'd be right... It changes from day to day with him and it is freaking me out how one day I can be so "IN LOVE" with this man and then the next day and sometimes within the same day, I "CAN'T STAND HIM"... What the hell is that?

I've tried to think of a time when I felt this way about "The Ex" and I truly don't think a day went by when I didn't feel some kind of "IN LOVE" feeling for him... Perhaps that is just how it is with "FIRST LOVES" as bad as it might have turned out, you easily remember the good and only slightly remember the bad...

I just took a moment to proof-read what I've written thus far on this post and I have to say "DAMN" because I can't believe I wrote that shit about "The Ex"... I think it has a lot to do with Christmas being around the corner and our Christmas's with the kids were so nice... Ewwww... I think I'll leave on that note...

I'll chalk it up to being depressed... Not really bad, just a little "HO-HUM"...

Better Later...

Peace to you!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment