April 4, 2006

His Message and My Reply...

Richard Marx & Lara Fabian: Surrender to me...

Is it that we’ve been together much too long?
The answer may not be in black and white.
We’re always trying to prove who’s right or wrong,
Yet now we’re giving up without a fight.
But I know when you’re gone,
I’ll wish I held on.

So, baby, surrender to me.
There’ll be no holding back now.
So, baby, surrender to me tonight.

I don’t want our love to cause you so much pain.
If this is how it’s going to be, I’ll walk away.
Oh, neither one of us should ever say goodbye.
Let’s forget about the past and who’s to blame,
’cause when this is all gone,
We’ll wish we’d held on.

So, baby, surrender to me.
There’ll be no holding back now.
So, baby, surrender to me tonight.

How could this love be in danger
That used to be so good, so right?
To think that fate could make us strangers
Has thrown me in your arms tonight!

So, baby, surrender to me.
There’ll be no holding back now.
So, baby, surrender to me tonight.
So, baby, surrender . . .



Peter Cetera & Cher: After All...

Well, here we are again
I guess it must be fate
We've tried it on our own
But deep inside we've known
We'd be back to set things straight

I still remember when
Your kiss was so brand new
Every memory repeats
Every step I take retreats
Every journey always bring me back to you

After all the stops and starts
We keep coming back to these two hearts
Two angels who've been rescued from the fall

After all that we've been through
It all comes down to me and you
I guess it's meant to be
Forever you and me
After all

When love is truly right
It lives from year to year
It changes as it grows
And oh the way it grows
But it never disappears

After all the stops and starts
We keep coming back to these two hearts
Two angels who've been rescued from the fall

After all that we've been through
It all comes down to me and you
I guess it's meant to be
Forever you and me
After all

Always just beyond my touch
You know I needed you so much
After all, what else is living for?

After all the stops and starts
We keep coming back to these two hearts
Two angels who've been rescued from the fall

After all that we've been through
It all comes down to me and you
I guess it's meant to be
Forever you and me
After all

No comments:

Post a Comment