Let me start with the Ugly... That would be "Beloved"... YES YOU HEARD RIGHT...
Oh he can sling some romantic sentimental shit as far as finding songs to post because he knows that is a way to get to me, but the plain ugly disgusting fact is, he found someone else and while he might have passed a song off to me recently, he is fucking somebody..
So goodbye and fuck him.... I hope he has a fantastic fucking life...
The Bad is that it doesn't really matter to me anymore whether he is around because after thinking about his lack of relationship skills, it is apparent that he would not make me very happy in the long run, I think I turned to him because I was desperate and lonely and he was there telling me all the things I wanted to hear but I had been looking for a way to turn this around for a while and make it look like I tried everything to keep him around and that it was him that broke it off with me so I wouldn't feel guilty and it seems I've achieved my goal...
The Good is that while I have been playing it off that he was important to me and y'all honestly in some way he and I are so much alike and I think that is why I hang on, but the truth be told, I'm already seeing someone and it just started so that is why I haven't discussed it because I'm so tired of writing excitedly about a relationship and then have it stop dead in it's tracks so shortly down the road so hopefully I'll get through the next few months with "guy friend" and be able to talk about some hot and heavy goings on...
SO BELOVED: I really hope you have a fun-filled future with your new woman because I don't want you anyway...
PS: To you readers that want to continue reading this blog, I'm hiding it so you will have to email me for the new address to be sent to you... I don't want
"THE UNDESIRABLE" looking at what I do in my life anymore...
BE WELL!
No comments:
Post a Comment