March 12, 2006

Haunting Me...

Why is it that you haunt me so much
It wasn't so long ago that I had your touch

I searched your face for that certain look
I couldn't find it and so I took

a deceitful turn away from you
But now my peaceful days are few

I walk around as if in a daze
Trying to shake off this love sick haze

You won't return any of my calls
Why do we have to live by just your laws

I want to scream out that its your fault
You keep your love hid within a vault

I needed you to scream it to the world
And often whisper it to this girl

I go on with life waiting for you
To reach out to me and give me a clue

Am I asking way too much for your forgiveness

I'll let you think on that for now
Signed forever your Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment