I open the door to greet him... he smiles the smile that was burned into my memory years ago...
We exchange shy greetings as usual, both never quite able to look at one another in the eyes at the same time...
I have ordered breakfast and it is served, waiting...on the small dining table. He takes his seat, still smiling yet never catching my eye... I know that if he did I would have to look away... I am still not sure why, but this is our way.. It is customary that while he is not looking at me... I am staring at him.. drinking him in... If I happen to be glancing elsewhere and return my gaze to him, I find him staring at me and then looking away suddenly... The shyness we experience cannot be explained...
When we are making love, we are very uninhibited... It would seem that the act of sex would make it more raw and shy for us... yet we are comfortable with each other...
Perhaps being as intimate as two people sharing their bodies with one another are, the shyness we feel dissipates and animalistic instinct takes over. I enjoy his body immensely, as he enjoys mine...
Afterwards, laying with our bodies intertwined with each other, we progress with soft-spoken words and humbly vow our affections to one another...
The tick-tock of every passing moment soon becomes apparent... He must depart soon...
Our few stolen hours are at hand...
He leaves me and a feeling of sadness envelopes me as I watch him go..
Wishing somehow we could be forever...
No comments:
Post a Comment